Thursday, March 1, 2018 - 11:59
Dear parents, I apologise for having to close the school for a second...
Wednesday, December 13, 2017 - 17:14
We are supporting the Save The Children Christmas Jumper Appeal on...
- Thursday, March 1, 2018 - 11:59Dear parents, I apologise for having to close the school for a second day - it is not a decision that we take lightly. Unfortunately, many of our teachers have considerable distances to travel and
- Thursday, January 11, 2018 - 12:08Our first celebration assembly will be held on Friday 19th January. We hope to see you there.
- Tuesday, December 19, 2017 - 14:38Thank you very much to all the Parents that donated so generously after the KS1 and Early Years Nativities. Your donations raised a fantastic total of £121.72, which will go towards the DRET
- Thursday, December 14, 2017 - 13:24Celebration Assembly: Just a reminder that our final Celebration Assembly of 2017 will be this Friday afternoon at 2:45pm. We hope you can join us.
- Wednesday, December 13, 2017 - 17:14We are supporting the Save The Children Christmas Jumper Appeal on Friday. Children have the opportunity to wear a Christmas Jumper to school along with school uniform skirt or trousers, for a fine
- Friday, December 8, 2017 - 13:52Polar Express: Our cinema night was a fabulous success, with 116 children joining us to watch The Polar Express, whilst enjoying popcorn and drinks. The event raised a fantastic £291 for the DRET
- Wednesday, December 6, 2017 - 11:13Thank you to all that attended our Christmas Fair and for your donations for the Tombola. We raised a fantastic total of £897. This will be used for extra curricular activities. For example, it will
- Thursday, November 30, 2017 - 07:40School will be closed today due to the snow.
- Wednesday, July 12, 2017 - 15:22Pupils from Thomas Hinderwell Primary Academy had an incredible day when they competed in this year’s David Ross Education Trust (DRET) Summer Cup – the biggest event within the network’s sporting
- Wednesday, July 12, 2017 - 12:18Thomas Hinderwell Primary Academy is raising money for the David Ross Education Trust (DRET) Inspiration Fund. This fund will help support and enhance our outstanding enrichment programme, designed