Monday, April 16, 2018 - 12:26
Today is National Offer Day, when parents across the country will...
Friday, April 6, 2018 - 13:23
Over 350 primary pupils from the David Ross Education Trust's seven...
- Friday, February 3, 2017 - 15:52Today we visited Google Headquarters! We needed to meet at the train station to board the train at 6:30, much to our delight! Once on the train, we were asked to complete a challenge that had been
- Friday, January 20, 2017 - 09:57Last night the Year 5/6 Boys Football Team had another fantastic 3-0 win to keep them at the top of the league with only two meetings left of the season. Great teamwork and sportsmanship was shown
- Thursday, January 12, 2017 - 07:57The children who are involved in the Burnett News club took part in an immersive theatre experience. They were set the challenge to decide if Wesley, a young man, who at the age of 21 was applying to
- Wednesday, January 11, 2017 - 17:44We have been notified of temporary traffic lights outside the entrance to the new Lidl store on Seamer Road, commencing on 12th January for an estimated 5 weeks. This will inevitably lead to delays
- Friday, December 9, 2016 - 15:3549th Scarborough (Hinderwell) Beaver Scouts have collected all their loose change for the Poppy Appeal. Each child had a mini Poppy money box and they were presented to the Chairman of The Royal
- Friday, December 2, 2016 - 10:28Mrs Bland challenged each class to create a bauble for our Christmas tree. The children and staff really rose to the challenge and our tree looks magnificent!
- Friday, November 25, 2016 - 11:21Both the Girls and the Boys football teams were out at tournaments last night . They all showed good sportmanship out on the pitches and were able to show a great level of team work. Overall we came
- Friday, November 11, 2016 - 16:03Poppies swaying in the wind as painful soldiers all around, Blood stained grass upon the ground, Screaming victims collapse in pain, As in comes the bullet rain. Our heroes take upon the fight, All
- Friday, November 11, 2016 - 11:39Pupils, students and staff from across the David Ross Education Trust have been commemorating Remembrance Day by wearing poppies, attending church services and holding special assemblies this week.
- Wednesday, November 9, 2016 - 15:19Early Years have been looking at a different culture and comparing it with ours. We have been celbrating Diwali – The festival of light This term in Foundation the F1 and F2 children have been