Wednesday, December 13, 2017 - 17:14
We are supporting the Save The Children Christmas Jumper Appeal on...
Wednesday, December 6, 2017 - 11:13
Thank you to all that attended our Christmas Fair and for your...
- Tuesday, July 14, 2015 - 21:49Last Tuesday, the 14th June, pupils from Thomas Hinderwell Primary Academy who have attained over 96% attendance during the 2014/2015 school year were rewarded with a fantastic circus workshop
- Wednesday, July 8, 2015 - 23:16Parents and carers can give their views of our school at any time of the school year and at the time of a school inspection using an online questionnaire called Parent View. When our school is
- Wednesday, June 24, 2015 - 23:57Not even the dubious Scarborough summer weather could deter years one, two, five and six during our rock pooling trip on Monday the 22 nd of July to the south bay. We were joined by Hidden Horizons
- Tuesday, June 23, 2015 - 16:02Y3 CH Anti-Bullying Week Class Assembly 13 June 2015 1 Welcome to our class assembly on Anti bullying week. 2 This week we have understood what bullying is and how we can deal with it. We talked
- Friday, June 19, 2015 - 12:36Yesterday, the whole school took part in a puzzle/problem solving day. We were visited by the Happy Puzzle Company and in our classrooms, we enjoyed seaside themed maths puzzles and problems designed
- Thursday, June 18, 2015 - 21:49In Early Years we have been learning all about sea creatures and discussing how we keep ourselves safe on the beach, so what better places to visit on our school trip other than the 'Sea Life Centre
- Saturday, June 13, 2015 - 10:20It’s not every day that you get to meet and work with an award winning film crew member but on Thursday the 11 th of June that is exactly what eighteen pupils from Thomas Hinderwell Primary Academy
- Saturday, June 6, 2015 - 09:08This week in EYFS we have been reading The Lighthouse Keeper's Lunch by Ronda and David Armitage. In the story Mrs Grinley makes some yummy sandwiches for Mr Grinley's lunch, so we decided to have a
- Friday, May 22, 2015 - 16:43As part of our recycling initiative all the children in school have designed signs to label new recycling boxes in each classroom. The child with the winning entry from each class was invited to a
- Tuesday, March 17, 2015 - 15:17A survey asking for parent views about Thomas Hinderwell Primary Academy has been launched. The questionnaire asks for parents to give their feedback on lots of aspects of school life, from