Tuesday, October 16, 2018 - 08:40
Staff and pupils at Thomas Hinderwell Primary Academy, part of the...
Wednesday, July 4, 2018 - 10:35
Over 1,500 student athletes from across the David Ross Education...
- Thursday, July 16, 2015 - 16:24Sport Day Winners 2015! Early Years: South KS1: East KS2: West While the sun beamed down, parents and guardians of Thomas Hinderwell Primary Academy flocked in their droves to support the children
- Thursday, July 16, 2015 - 14:30In Year 4 our topics have all been linked to water. So we have been looking at the life of rivers; formation and devastation of Tsunamis and the importance of food chains. To bring this wonderful
- Wednesday, July 15, 2015 - 12:04Our district outing to Newcastle, had 75 Beaver Scouts exploring Hancock Museum, before we went to Jesmond Park to play. We had a brilliant day, finishing with a McDonalds tea on the way home.
- Wednesday, July 15, 2015 - 11:59Callum was presented with the Beaver Scout of the Year award, for his continuous hard work, joining in, having a go and being such a smiley lovely Beaver Scout. His award was presented by Mr Paul
- Wednesday, July 15, 2015 - 11:54Wow we have had so much fun over the past two years. Here we are enjoying 2 cakes. Yum, Yum
- Tuesday, July 14, 2015 - 21:49Last Tuesday, the 14th June, pupils from Thomas Hinderwell Primary Academy who have attained over 96% attendance during the 2014/2015 school year were rewarded with a fantastic circus workshop
- Wednesday, July 8, 2015 - 23:16Parents and carers can give their views of our school at any time of the school year and at the time of a school inspection using an online questionnaire called Parent View. When our school is
- Wednesday, June 24, 2015 - 23:57Not even the dubious Scarborough summer weather could deter years one, two, five and six during our rock pooling trip on Monday the 22 nd of July to the south bay. We were joined by Hidden Horizons
- Tuesday, June 23, 2015 - 16:02Y3 CH Anti-Bullying Week Class Assembly 13 June 2015 1 Welcome to our class assembly on Anti bullying week. 2 This week we have understood what bullying is and how we can deal with it. We talked
- Friday, June 19, 2015 - 12:36Yesterday, the whole school took part in a puzzle/problem solving day. We were visited by the Happy Puzzle Company and in our classrooms, we enjoyed seaside themed maths puzzles and problems designed