Wednesday, December 13, 2017 - 17:14
We are supporting the Save The Children Christmas Jumper Appeal on...
Wednesday, December 6, 2017 - 11:13
Thank you to all that attended our Christmas Fair and for your...
- Saturday, April 8, 2017 - 00:19Key Stage one end the Spring term on a high.
- Wednesday, April 5, 2017 - 21:27Thomas Hinderwell Primary Academy look to the future with Artsmark award.
- Wednesday, April 5, 2017 - 20:09Easter Craft Extravaganza at Thomas Hinderwell Primary Academy.
- Monday, April 3, 2017 - 09:49Talented pupils from Thomas Hinderwell Primary Academy sang their hearts out at the second annual David Ross Education Trust (DRET) Primary Music Festival. The concert, which took place at Hull City
- Wednesday, March 22, 2017 - 17:08Sports enthusiast at Thomas Hinderwell competed in the hope of being crowned champions of the DRET North Primary Cup 2017. The competition, held at Havelock Academy, saw sports players from seven of
- Friday, February 3, 2017 - 15:52Today we visited Google Headquarters! We needed to meet at the train station to board the train at 6:30, much to our delight! Once on the train, we were asked to complete a challenge that had been
- Friday, January 20, 2017 - 09:57Last night the Year 5/6 Boys Football Team had another fantastic 3-0 win to keep them at the top of the league with only two meetings left of the season. Great teamwork and sportsmanship was shown
- Thursday, January 12, 2017 - 07:57The children who are involved in the Burnett News club took part in an immersive theatre experience. They were set the challenge to decide if Wesley, a young man, who at the age of 21 was applying to
- Wednesday, January 11, 2017 - 17:44We have been notified of temporary traffic lights outside the entrance to the new Lidl store on Seamer Road, commencing on 12th January for an estimated 5 weeks. This will inevitably lead to delays
- Friday, December 9, 2016 - 15:3549th Scarborough (Hinderwell) Beaver Scouts have collected all their loose change for the Poppy Appeal. Each child had a mini Poppy money box and they were presented to the Chairman of The Royal