Thursday, March 1, 2018 - 11:59
Dear parents, I apologise for having to close the school for a second...
Wednesday, December 13, 2017 - 17:14
We are supporting the Save The Children Christmas Jumper Appeal on...
- Friday, December 9, 2016 - 15:3549th Scarborough (Hinderwell) Beaver Scouts have collected all their loose change for the Poppy Appeal. Each child had a mini Poppy money box and they were presented to the Chairman of The Royal
- Friday, December 2, 2016 - 10:28Mrs Bland challenged each class to create a bauble for our Christmas tree. The children and staff really rose to the challenge and our tree looks magnificent!
- Friday, November 25, 2016 - 11:21Both the Girls and the Boys football teams were out at tournaments last night . They all showed good sportmanship out on the pitches and were able to show a great level of team work. Overall we came
- Friday, November 11, 2016 - 16:03Poppies swaying in the wind as painful soldiers all around, Blood stained grass upon the ground, Screaming victims collapse in pain, As in comes the bullet rain. Our heroes take upon the fight, All
- Friday, November 11, 2016 - 11:39Pupils, students and staff from across the David Ross Education Trust have been commemorating Remembrance Day by wearing poppies, attending church services and holding special assemblies this week.
- Wednesday, November 9, 2016 - 15:19Early Years have been looking at a different culture and comparing it with ours. We have been celbrating Diwali – The festival of light This term in Foundation the F1 and F2 children have been
- Friday, November 4, 2016 - 11:49The Year 5/6 Boys football team won their 8th and 9th football matches of the school league last night. They showed great team spirit both on and off the pitch and should be extremely proud of their
- Friday, November 4, 2016 - 11:36This week in Foundation the F1 and F2 children have been learning about Diwali, the festival of light. We have taken part in lots of fun activities. These included: Bollywood style dancing, Indian
- Wednesday, September 21, 2016 - 15:21Today was our first Welly Wednesday here in the Thomas Hinderwell Nursery. Each week we will be putting on our wellington boots and venturing out of the school gates to explore in our local community
- Friday, July 1, 2016 - 18:27Pupils from Thomas Hinderwell Primary Academy competed with pride when they took part in this year’s David Ross Education Trust (DRET) Summer Cup, a festival of sport that recognises and celebrates