Wednesday, June 6, 2018 - 13:54
As students are busy preparing for the Summer Cup, the David Ross...
Monday, April 16, 2018 - 12:26
Today is National Offer Day, when parents across the country will...
- Wednesday, November 9, 2016 - 15:19Early Years have been looking at a different culture and comparing it with ours. We have been celbrating Diwali – The festival of light This term in Foundation the F1 and F2 children have been
- Friday, November 4, 2016 - 11:49The Year 5/6 Boys football team won their 8th and 9th football matches of the school league last night. They showed great team spirit both on and off the pitch and should be extremely proud of their
- Friday, November 4, 2016 - 11:36This week in Foundation the F1 and F2 children have been learning about Diwali, the festival of light. We have taken part in lots of fun activities. These included: Bollywood style dancing, Indian
- Wednesday, September 21, 2016 - 15:21Today was our first Welly Wednesday here in the Thomas Hinderwell Nursery. Each week we will be putting on our wellington boots and venturing out of the school gates to explore in our local community
- Friday, July 1, 2016 - 18:27Pupils from Thomas Hinderwell Primary Academy competed with pride when they took part in this year’s David Ross Education Trust (DRET) Summer Cup, a festival of sport that recognises and celebrates
- Thursday, June 30, 2016 - 15:53
- Wednesday, June 22, 2016 - 10:16During the past week Year 5 and 6 have been on Residential in the Lake District. We had an amazing time doing thrilling activities such as; Rock scrambling, Canoeing, Cliff jumping and a lot more.
- Tuesday, June 14, 2016 - 13:54Our pupils were asked to think of a suitable name for the street that is to be built on the site of the old football grounds next to our school. TJ in Year 4 was invited to the official street naming
- Friday, April 29, 2016 - 00:02After a very busy week in school the children and staff at Thomas Hinderwell Primary Academy managed to squeeze in a Royal Variety Performance in celebration of the Queen’s 90th birthday!
- Tuesday, March 1, 2016 - 10:10Primary school pupils from across the David Ross Education Trust (DRET) are looking forward to taking part in the Trust’s first Primary Schools Music Festival, which takes place this week. The