Thursday, November 8, 2018 - 10:18
At Thomas Hinderwell Primary Academy, we are proud to be a part of...
Tuesday, October 16, 2018 - 08:40
Staff and pupils at Thomas Hinderwell Primary Academy, part of the...
- Friday, June 19, 2015 - 12:36Yesterday, the whole school took part in a puzzle/problem solving day. We were visited by the Happy Puzzle Company and in our classrooms, we enjoyed seaside themed maths puzzles and problems designed
- Thursday, June 18, 2015 - 21:49In Early Years we have been learning all about sea creatures and discussing how we keep ourselves safe on the beach, so what better places to visit on our school trip other than the 'Sea Life Centre
- Saturday, June 13, 2015 - 10:20It’s not every day that you get to meet and work with an award winning film crew member but on Thursday the 11 th of June that is exactly what eighteen pupils from Thomas Hinderwell Primary Academy
- Saturday, June 6, 2015 - 09:08This week in EYFS we have been reading The Lighthouse Keeper's Lunch by Ronda and David Armitage. In the story Mrs Grinley makes some yummy sandwiches for Mr Grinley's lunch, so we decided to have a
- Friday, May 22, 2015 - 16:43As part of our recycling initiative all the children in school have designed signs to label new recycling boxes in each classroom. The child with the winning entry from each class was invited to a
- Tuesday, March 17, 2015 - 15:17A survey asking for parent views about Thomas Hinderwell Primary Academy has been launched. The questionnaire asks for parents to give their feedback on lots of aspects of school life, from
- Monday, February 16, 2015 - 15:17During Friday’s assembly we have introduced special awards for Reading, Writing & Maths. There will also be the introduction of a Principal’s award for the pupil demonstrating a positive attitude
- Friday, December 12, 2014 - 09:26Events between now and the end of term: Monday 15 December 10am Year 3 singing at Winter Wonderland Exhibition - Undercroft, St James Church 6.30pm Key Stage 2 perform Baboushka - Hall, Thomas
- Friday, October 17, 2014 - 12:08Last night, Thomas Hinderwell's Year 6 pupils wowed audiences at the Joseph Rowtree Theatre with their performance of Romeo and Juliet. Their production formed part of the hakespeare Schools Festival
- Thursday, October 2, 2014 - 20:57Today, children in The Foundation Village were visted by fire fighter and police officers. We got to ask questions, look inside their vehicles and test out the fire hoses. You can see lots of