Wednesday, December 13, 2017 - 17:14
We are supporting the Save The Children Christmas Jumper Appeal on...
Wednesday, December 6, 2017 - 11:13
Thank you to all that attended our Christmas Fair and for your...
- Monday, February 16, 2015 - 15:17During Friday’s assembly we have introduced special awards for Reading, Writing & Maths. There will also be the introduction of a Principal’s award for the pupil demonstrating a positive attitude
- Friday, December 12, 2014 - 09:26Events between now and the end of term: Monday 15 December 10am Year 3 singing at Winter Wonderland Exhibition - Undercroft, St James Church 6.30pm Key Stage 2 perform Baboushka - Hall, Thomas
- Friday, October 17, 2014 - 12:08Last night, Thomas Hinderwell's Year 6 pupils wowed audiences at the Joseph Rowtree Theatre with their performance of Romeo and Juliet. Their production formed part of the hakespeare Schools Festival
- Thursday, October 2, 2014 - 20:57Today, children in The Foundation Village were visted by fire fighter and police officers. We got to ask questions, look inside their vehicles and test out the fire hoses. You can see lots of
- Saturday, July 19, 2014 - 10:05"I'm so proud of everyone, we've all done our best, tried new things and achieved so much." Is there a better way to sum up the week at East Barnby than this thought shared during our final night's
- Thursday, July 3, 2014 - 16:17Pupils from Thomas Hinderwell Primary Academy took part in the Summer Cup, a festival of competitive sport that was attended by Olympians and Commonwealth athletes including Dame Kelly Holmes. The
- Friday, March 28, 2014 - 09:40Staff and pupils at Thomas Hinderwell Primary Academy have been celebrating becoming an academy and the impact that the conversion is having on school life. As part of an official launch day, pupils
- Friday, March 7, 2014 - 14:57Pupils brought the magic of Hogwarts to Thomas Hinderwell Primary Academy to celebrate World Book Day 2014. The day included a number of Harry Potter themed events. Children made potions, wrote spine
- Sunday, November 24, 2013 - 09:26Since we became an academy we've been working hard to put together blogs for every class and area for pupils and staff to be able to share their ideas and their work. Readers are encouraged to add